AMSOIL Silicone Spray Lube
Lubricates Fiberglass, Rubber, Plastic, Nylon and More
Excellent Mold Release Agent
Waterproofing Spray for Leather and Fabric
Food Grade Lubricant — USDA H-1 Rated
Natural Gas Engine Oil
High Performance Oil
4 Stroke Oil
2 Cycle Oil
Engine Assembly Lubes
Power Steering Fluid
Bar and Chain Oil
Car Care Products
Other Car Products
AMSOIL Clothing, etc.
AMSOIL Silicone Spray is a light-duty silicone lubricant spray that may be used to lubricate metal-to-nonmetal surfaces or nonmetal-to-nonmetal surfaces. It's excellent for lubricating nonmetal surfaces that come in contact with metal, plastic, nylon, rubber, fiberglass, cardboard or wood surfaces. AMSOIL Silicone Spray also helps prevent the cracking and drying of rubber, displaces water and makes an excellent mold release agent.
AMSOIL Silicone Spray lubricant leaves a non-staining, dry, light silicone film. Use it for waterproofing fabric and leather boots, shoes, jackets, suede, etc. AMSOIL Silicone Spray is a USDA H-1 rated food grade lubricant for use in food processing equipment.
- Leaves a dry lubricating film
- Special non-staining formula
- Helps prevent rubber from drying and cracking
- Displaces water
- Point and spray convenience
- Waterproof fabric
- Excellent mold release agent
- Food grade lubricant (USDA H-1 rated)
- Product Code/Price
- Product Details
- Shipping Info/Return Policy
|AMSOIL Silicone Spray Lube|
|ALSSC-EA||10-Ounce Spray Can|
|ALSSC-EA||10-Ounce Spray Cans (case of 6)|
|Wholesale prices available for retail and commercial accounts.
Please call 315-331-4642 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Leaves a Non-Staining Dry Silicone Film
AMSOIL Silicone Spray is perfect for us on surfaces which may be damaged by conventional lubricants such as grease or oil. AMSOIL Silicone Spray protects by leaving a light, non-staining, dry silicone film.
Food Grade Lubricant
AMSOIL Silicone Spray is a food safe lubricant. It is USDA H-1 rated for use in food processing equipment. AMSOIL Silicone Spray is authorized for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
AMSOIL Silicone Spray may be used to lubricate metal-to-nonmetal surfaces or nonmetal-to-nonmetal surfaces. It's excellent for lubricating nonmetal surfaces that come in contact with metal, plastic, nylon, rubber, fiberglass, cardboard or wood surfaces. Use AMSOIL Silicone Spray anywhere a light-duty or silicone lubricant is recommended, including plastic slides, belts, guides, rails, conveyors, mold releases, punch presses, pizza ovens, gym equipment, bakery equipment, sporting equipment, ignition systems and more.
AMSOIL Silicone Spray is made with a special non-staining formula, making it an excellent fabric waterproof. It also helps prevent the cracking and drying of rubber and displaces water. Excellent for home, automotive, marine, and industrial applications including food processing equipment. Below are just some of the uses for AMSOIL Silicone Spray:
- Excellent for waterproofing leather boots, shoes, jackets, suede, etc.
- Spray it on brake and throttle cables, trailer light connections and spark plug connections
- Spray it on sashes of difficult-to-open windows
- Excellent mold release agent
- Works wonders on sewing machine needles for stitching tough fabrics!
- Spray it on snowmobile ski bottoms and sled bottom to help snow slide off easily — it works great to keep slushy snow from building up!
To Estimate Shipping:
- Look up product weight: Shipping Weights for AMSOIL Products (1.39 mb pdf)
(Use the Search button to quickly find the product code(s) you are looking for.)
- Follow the link to the AMSOIL, Inc. website to see shipping costs and return policy: